Wednesday 06 September 2017
Hits : 145
Contact Mackay Hannah
4th Annual Scottish Transport Conference
This year's conference focuses on the role of transport in Scotland as a driver of economic growth, a conduit for infrastructure spending, a significant Scottish employer and an enabler of inward investment.
What thinking do we need to adopt on transport to maximise the value it brings to our economy, our places, our people and our potential?
Some of the subjects to be covered include:
- Transport as Infrastructure Driver, Service Deliverer, Growth Promoter
- Placemaking and Transport: Simple, smart, sustainable
- Planning for Our Future Transport
- Funding Transport Projects: Delivering the strategic and the local
- Transport Investment and Economic Growth - What's the Priority?
- Bringing Scotland Closer to UK, EU and Global Markets
- Attracting Investment: New Jobs, New Services
- A Scottish Powerhouse and Regional Economic Clusters
- The 'Mobility as a Service' Marketplace: Scotland's export opportunity
To register for this event click here
Location Central Edinburgh