Thursday 14 June 2018
Hits : 105
Energy: A Balanced Future is a well-established conference & exhibition now in its eighth-year. The event will highlight the importance of securing a balanced energy mix in the UK to meet future demand. With a wide-reaching aim to help you understand where and when opportunities may present themselves.
The Agenda for Energy a Balanced Future 2018 is structured to provide delegates with the knowledge to help them shape their business development strategy. The agenda will include presentations on:
- The current and future shape of the energy industry not only in the UK but also globally
- The challenges faced over the last few years in the major energy sectors e.g. oil & gas, renewables and steps taken to meet these challenges
- The ongoing and future challenges resulting from the need to decarbonise the economy and how these are being met with new technologies, different business models and behaviours
- The impact of new technologies such as electric vehicles, energy storage, hydrogen, etc
- The current and future opportunities for the supply chain in the UK and globally resulting from the need to achieve a balanced energy mix
- A look at the projects pipelines for oil & gas and offshore wind in the UK
The programme for the event will be released very soon.
There is a pre-conference reception on the evening of Wednesday 13th June
Delegate places and exhibition stands are currently open for bookings. Click here to bookMap
Location Best Western Premier Collection Hardwick Hall Hotel Sedgefield TS21 2EH. For a map, click here