The 17th International Probabilistic Workshop (IPW2019), will take place from 11 to 13 September 2019 in Edinburgh
The theme of the Workshop is on probabilistic and statistic techniques in engineering.
The workshop welcomes contributions from different areas of science and engineering dealing with the following topics:
- Applied Probability
- Bayesian Methods
- Bridges, Buildings and Industrial Facilities
- Computational Methods
- Damage Analysis and Assessment
- Deterioration Modelling
- Earthquake Engineering
- Fatigue and Fracture
- Flood Analysis
- Geographical Information Systems Based Risk Analysis
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hazards Analysis
- Human Factors
- Life Cycle Performance Analysis
- Lifeline Risk Assessment
- Loads and Load Combinations
- Optimization under Uncertainty
- Performance-Based Engineering
- Probabilistic Materials Analysis
- Probabilistic Risk Analysis
- Probability and Statistics (theory and applications)
- Probabilistic aspects in Assessment and Design, Costs, Maintenance and Rehabilitation, Integrated Planning.
- Reliability-Based Design and Regulations
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Perception
- Simulation Methods
- Social Science and Urban Planning
- Stochastic Computational Mechanics
- Stochastic Processes and Fields (theory and applications)
- System Identification
- System Reliability
- Reliability of Transportation Systems
- Uncertainty Quantification in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Material, Petroleum, and Energy Systems.
Academic institutions, research organizations and industries are invited to contribute to the Workshop and to join in the discussions on needs and developments in the field.
The call for abstract is now open. Please submit your abstract by February 15th 2019.
For further details visit https://ipw2019.org
E-mail the organisers at: email@example.com