Work-Based Learning to BSc/BA for new or existing company employees.
Heriot-Watt is known for its industry-focused education and for 2018 entry, we have 175 fully-funded places for employees seeking to upskill in the areas of:
- IT Management for Business (MA (Hons))
- Software Development for Business (BSc (Hons))
- Engineering Design and Manufacture (Electronic or Mechanical) (BEng (Hons))
We are currently developing new programmes in the areas of:
- Business Management
- Financial Services
- Civil Engineering
Each course is offered over four-years in order to produce graduates at honours degree level and provide for work-based learning with industrial apprentices educated at Heriot-Watt while working for their employer.
Learning is contextualised for [ ] and includes a project devised by the company in consultation with the apprentice and Heriot-Watt
- Currently "Free to Scottish-Based Companies".
- Graduate Apprenticeships are currently funded through Skills Development Scotland (SDS) with full-fee payment from SDS
- Funding is available to companies with a facility in Scotland, where the apprentice is employed at that facility and domiciled in Scotland for the apprenticeship period
- Funding for apprenticeships for companies in England is different and Heriot-Watt is not currently registered to deliver this
For more information on Heriot-Watt Graduate Apprenticeships, download our presentation here and see our Graduate Apprenticeship Guide for Employees available for download here
Visit the website at: https://www.hw.ac.uk/ga
Telephone: 0131 451 3616